eXtremeManQ30 Kaposvár Race
WQF World Cup Race
Competition date and time:
Jun 26, 2022, start: 15:00 pm
Organizers of the competition: Attila Péter, the Kaposvár Freetime Association, Extrememan Kft. and Attidas Kft.
30 km, quadrathlon sprint distance (Swimming: 0.75 km; Cycling: 20 km; Kayak: 4.5 km; Running: 5 km)
Kaposvár, Lake Deseda (South side), Toponar Beach (Race Center). GPS (46.396562, 17.822165).
Timetable on Sunday (26. Juny):
- Pick up Race Numbers: 13:00 - 14:30 Race Center at the Lake
- Depo open: 14:00 - 14:45 Race Center at the Lake
- Race Briefing (in English): 14:45 Race Center at the Lake
- Race Start: 15:00 In the Lake
- Cutoff Time: 3 hours (swimming: 0.5 hours; end of bicycle: 1.5 hours)
- Check-OUT: from 17:00 Race Center at the Lake
- Ceremony: 17:30 Race Center at the Lake
- - Solo (Age Groups after WQF Rules)
- - Ladies and Men Relays (mixed teams are classified as men)
- - Awards: medals for 1-3 places in every category
- Solo Adult, Masters Category
until 31.05. 19.000 HUF; until 17.06. 22.000 HUF
- Solo U17, U19, U23, Senior Category
until 31.05. 13.000 HUF; until 17.06. 15. 000 HUF
until 31.05 14.000 HUF, until 17.06. 17.000 HUF
Registration deadline: 17.06. (based on the number of people that are emerging to date, we decide whether we can accept a later/on site entry)
Late/on site registration: + 6,000 HUF/person will be charged! In this case, the entry does not contain any gift items.
Registration page: https://extrememan.nevezo.hu/register
Starting list: https://extrememan.nevezo.hu/nevezesilistas
Results after the race: https://eng.evochip.hu
Canceling the entry:
To cancel, first select the race you wish to cancel at the “My Entry” tab. You have to choices: cancel with transferring back the entry fee or cancel with crediting Your account. In this case the handling fee is more favourable and You can use this balance to pay for Your next entry.
The deadlines and handling fees of canceling the race are as follows:
For individuals and relays:
10.06.2022. HUF 3.000 (transfering back), HUF 1.500 (crediting)
After deadline we cannot accept further cancellation requests.
- Swimming in Deseda Lake 1 lap counterclockwise
- Cycling on the roads beside Lake Deseda, 2x10 km laps on closed roads (elevation 50 m / lap).
- Kayak: on Deseda Lake, 3x1,5 km laps counterclockwise (Running shoes can be placed in the
- Running on the lakeside bicycle trail , 1 lap.
- Lake can be rather wavy in case of windy weather conditions!
Refreshment in the race center (after swim, running), at the bike turning point next to the race center.
- The race is under the rules oft he WQF: https://www.quadrathlon-online.de/wqf/WQF-Sport-Order.pdf - each athlete is required to know the rules and abide by them
o No-Drafting at the bike
o Helm must close at the bike
o no crossing of the middle line at the bike
o no race-number under the wetsuit
o not to throw anything away
o Life jacket can be obligatory (also short term)
- Attila Péter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
© 1989 - 2022 eXtremeMan
Designed by Szliczki József